Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

After a month of Asher and Judah being on totally different sleeping schedules I think they are finally in sync once again! Making it a little easier for mommy to be in a clean house even just for an hour, start dinner, try to be somewhat crafty aka sew things in a strait line, and last but not least...blog! We have been a very busy little family during my blogging hiatus. Nathan and I had our first trip away by ourself in two and a half years.  We spent a few days in Boston while he was there with work and my was it a fun time. We also had a night away when we went to Nathan's 10 high school reunion. Judah had his first birthday and Asher has turn into one hilarious little boy. Over the next few days I am going to try to share some of the stories from the last few months but most importantly...the reason that everyone even looks at my blog... I am going to put up more pictures of my sweet little men:) Its so nice to be back!

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for pictures! Happy Birthday, Judah - and Nathan too!
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting too!!! Get up to date with the blogging... it's not like you have anything else going on! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete