Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zoo Trip

I love my mommy friends. When we are able to get together, which is not as often as it should be, we always have such a good time talking about our parenting triumphs and struggles, sharing ideas of ways to make the ABC's fun, and reassuring each other that, "yes, other children do that." It is so wonderful to have friends that are also trying to raise their children to love the Lord. What a blessing!

With a little team work we were able to get a picture of the four older kids together. It is becoming harder and harder to get a good picture of Asher and his friends because they are all in perpetual motion. What sweet little faces! I think this is my favorite picture because it captures each of their personalities.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of all of them on the turtle. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! Thanks for putting them up.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures:) Can I have the turtle one?

    ReplyDelete