Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Big Boy

Judah is getting to be such a big boy. Sometimes Asher will see a picture of Judah now and think that it is him. They really do look so much a like. There is one picture that I posted that I think looks like I did when I was a baby (which one do you think it is?)...it is fun to see myself in my children every once and a while...although their daddy is pretty cute too:)                            


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or does that last picture of Judah look so much like Hailey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one in front of the TV with the Easter book on the floor = you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the one in front of the tv looks like you. You should put up one of your baby pictures!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Your little boy does look so much like your big boy, but I also see a glimpse of you:)
    Asher looks so big in the zoo pics! Tell everyone Hi :)love, Susie

    ReplyDelete