Judah's crawling and his love for his brother has begun to cramp Asher's style.
Yesterday morning I was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast and I hear Asher yelling "No! You back up mister!" When I looked out into the living room Asher was standing in his little green chair with a fearful look on his face while Judah was trying to pull himself up into the seat with him. Judah of course thought this was hilarious and was laughing the entire time...I am not sure what Asher thought Judah was trying to do but he did not find the humor in it.
I think I have been getting little peaks into what it is going to be like in a few years with two boys so close in age and I feel like maybe I need to be getting more sleep.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha. I hear "NO sir!" coming from various parts of the house frequently. I think it's funny that Asher is a bit scared by Judah. Judah is so friendly and not at all menacing....but I'm not two.
ReplyDeleteI crack up every time I read this post! :)
ReplyDelete~Susie