Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So Much to Write About and So Little Time

I have become a terrible blogger. It is kind of funny the way it has worked out, we have been so busy with fun things that would be great to write about but I am tired from all of the fun things that I have not been writing about them.

In the last few weeks we have seen cousins, been to amusement parks, the zoo, driven to Austin, been to birthday parties, a baptism, a graduation, and a going away party. The boys have been wonderful though it all. Asher has gotten lots of opportunities to practice sharing and Judah has been learning how to be flexible with his schedule.

It has been nice to take a step out of the every day routine, it makes me appreciate days like today where all I am doing is laundry and the dishes. I think I am going to continue by bad blogger habits and make this a short one so I can go take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have missed you, but I'm glad you're having such a busy, fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete