Judah has to be one of the most ticklish boys around. When I change his cloths he curls up into a little ball and giggles as if I am trying to tickle him all over. He cracks up when I put a fuzzy blanket on him or if I brush my hand on his side by accident. It is quite a chore to dress a little man that wiggles with laughter every time his cloths are coming on or off.
What a joy it is to see your children laugh. One of my friends wrote about how when she looked into her daughters eyes it brought her to tears and it is so true. When I look at his precious face I almost get overwhelmed with the love I feel for such a little person. It seems unreal that he has only been a part of our lives for three months. As his personality continues to develop I can not wait to see what else will make him become a little ball of smiles and laughter!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun to have such a ticklish little guy. I've got to work at it to find Lola's tickle spot.
ReplyDelete